The purposes of the Carver Elementary School PTSO are:
- to promote the welfare of children and youth at home, school, community and place of worship
- to encourage cooperation between home and school so that teachers and parents work together to educate children and youth
- to support and enhance the educational experience for children at Carver Elementary School
- to support and enhance the teaching experience for staff at Carver Elementary School
- to advocate for children and teachers at Carver Elementary School in the greater community.
As stated in the Bylaws of the Carver Elementary School Parent-Teacher Student-Organization, Article I: Purpose; Rev.02/06/2007
Continue to develop plan and implement plan for Outdoor classroom
Special Guest for students
- Increase Parent and Student involvement in PTSO activities
- Continue community involvement with the Fall Festival, Pancake Breakfast and Read a thon.
Build positive community awareness of Carver Elementary
To see more information about PTSO, Click on the Parent Tab on the Carver Homepage